"Life is better because of music." ~ Andrew Constantine
By becoming a Fort Wayne Philharmonic subscriber, you are entitled to special benefits and perks through our box office.
Subscribers get priority for the best seats in the house! And of course, you never have to worry about lines at the Box Office or sell outs!
Flexibility and Savings
One week prior to public ticket sales, subscribers can trade tickets in their subscription package for tickets to other nights, other performances* or even other series. The value of your ticket works just like a credit, and you get the subscription price for the performances you trade into. If there's any credit left over, use it throughout the season for other shows!
Want to keep all of your subscription tickets, but there are still more shows you can't miss? Subscribers can purchase tickets to any performance at a 10% discount* any time before they go on sale to the general public. Get the best availability of seats AND save money!
Flexible “No Risk” Policy
As a subscriber, your unused tickets are never wasted. If you can’t attend a concert, you have two options:
- Within four hours before the concert – Call our Box Office to convert the value of your ticket(s) to a tax-deductible donation.
- Within three business days after the concert – Call our Box Office to convert the value of your ticket(s) to a credit that can be used to buy tickets to any other concert* for any series, not just the one you subscribe to. Credits are good for one year from date of return – even into the next season!
Be the first to find out about special events and offers, parking updates and fun information about your concerts by signing up for our email service. Be sure to include your email address on the order form and you will be automatically included. The Phil does not sell or trade email addresses with any other organization.New Subscribers
We welcome many new subscribers each season. For those of you who are new to our subscriber family or are considering becoming a subscriber, there are three easy steps to joining us:
- You choose a seating level for the series you are interested in
- We work with you to assign the best seats available in that seating level
- Your tickets will be printed and mailed approximately five weeks before opening night
It’s that easy! Remember, seats go fast and seating assignments are made in the order we receive them, so don’t wait to get your subscription order in!* Special events are excluded. Call the Box Office for full details. Call 260.481.0777 to subscribe or download the season brochure and submit the included order form here.