Box Office Hours and Policies
The Phil Box Office
4901 Fuller Dr.
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(Downloadable map also available at right.)
Monday – Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday 9am – 5pm (September - May)
Saturdays 12 pm – 4 pm (Masterworks or Pops concert days only)
The Phil Box Office opens 45 minutes to one hour prior to performance at concert sites.
Tickets for any of our regular season concerts may also be purchased at The Embassy Theatre Box Office during the hours of 10am – 6pm, Monday through Friday.
Box Office Policies
- The Box Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks or cash.
- No refunds on tickets (see “No Risk” policy). Exchanges are limited to subscribers and subject to availability.
- All concerts, conductors, programs, and soloists subject to change.
- No photographic or recording devices allowed. Please silence cell phones and other electronic devices.
- Latecomers seated at management’s discretion.
"No Risk" Policy
If you are a subscriber and unable to attend a performance, you may donate your subscription ticket 24 hours in advance of each series performance to receive an acknowledgement for tax purposes or to receive credit in the amount of your subscription ticket price that can be used for other concerts. Ask the box office for complete details.
We ask our subscribers to do their best to let us know beforehand if they are unable to attend a concert.
Student Rush Tickets
Students may purchase single tickets to any Classical Series (Masterworks, Chamber or Freimann) concert for $10 one hour prior to performance with valid school ID. Or, the Box Office also sells Student Subscription Passes for a semester at $20 or the full school year for $30. Call the Box Office for more details.
Kids Attend Free!
Children K through 12 can attend free with a paid adult to any of our classical series (Masterworks, Chamber, or Freimann). Call the Box Office at 260.481.0777 to include a child subscription to your order. Limit two free child subscriptions/tickets per one paying adult.